Woodbury Field and Stream Club, Inc.
Big Game Challenge 2023
· Antler measurement will be the only criteria
· Pope and Young measurement rules will be used
· Buck must be taken with a Bow during bow, regular and muzzleloader seasons
· It must be harvested in NY State
· Buck must be legally tagged
· You may bring antlers only, but they must be attached to the skull plate
· Upon taking your buck you can text me at (845) 494-2342 to arrange a time to have your antlers measured or,
· Come to the measuring day at the clubhouse:
1. Archery - November 14 between 11am to 1pm
2. Firearm - November 28 between 11am to 1pm
· We will take a picture of you and your buck for the web site
· Successful Hunter will receive prize and acknowledgement from the Club
Season end dates - Southern Zone December 22 (bow and muzzleloader), Westchester December 31 (bow only), Suffolk County January 31 (bow only).
Contact Information – Tim Murphy (845) 494-2342